General Licence Terms
- The licence terms apply to the use of the licences purchased by the customer. The customer accepts these licence conditions when ordering the licence, together with the general terms and conditions ("GTC").
- In the event of conflict between the licence conditions and the GTCs, the licence conditions shall take precedence.
- With the licence, the customer acquires a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use CarbonCare for themselves and their subsidiaries. Licences for subsidiaries are charged at 50% of the purchase price. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights remain unaffected by the granting of the licence.
- An upgrade to another licence is possible at any time by paying the difference in CHF.
- The licence fee is determined on the basis of the licensee's company turnover. The tolerance of the company turnover for determining the license fee is +/- 10%.
- If there are more than 100,000 shipments per year, additional server capacity will be required depending on the quantity, and the price will be determined accordingly.
- 1st level support via e-mail is included in the annual licence fee. For further support we charge CHF 200 (min. 15 minutes) per hour.
- For the creation of interfaces and/or other special applications, e.g., for project work on behalf of the customer, CHF 1,900 per working day will be charged.
- New customers are provided with FTP access data and instructions or, if necessary, an API key with which the live interface can be operated. Any adjustments to the customer's system are the responsibility of the customer.
- Licence costs are due from the first month of operation and will be invoiced pro rata in the first year until 31 December. Licences for subsequent years are valid for one calendar year and will be invoiced in February.
- The purchase price is due with a payment period of 10 calendar days, calculated from the date of invoicing. In the first year, the calculator will be activated at the latest 10 days after payment of the invoice.
- All prices quoted are net amounts, exclusive of VAT, and are subject to change at any time.
- WildVenture GmbH reserves the right to change these licence conditions at any time. New licence conditions will be announced to the customer in writing or in a suitable manner (for example, by e-mail) and will be deemed to have been approved within 30 calendar days without written objection from the customer.
- In the case of conflict between the German licence conditions and the translated versions, the German version takes precedence.